Nearly nine out of 10 smartphones in the world run Google’s OS Android.
Here is our list of 9 of the best productivity apps available for your Android phone today.
GoToMeeting – Use the GoToMeeting app to join, host or schedule a session from your Android device for easy online meetings when you’re on the go.
Microsoft Word – The familiar Word app lets you create, edit, view and share your files with others quickly and easily. It also lets you view and edit Office docs attached to email messages. Work with anyone, anywhere with confidence. With Word, your Office moves with you.
Avast Software Mobile Security & Antivirus – Free feature include: Antivirus Engine, Call Blocker, App Locker, Privacy Advisor, Firewall, Charging Booster, RAM Boost, Junk Cleaner, Web Shield, WiFi Scanner and WiFi Speed Test.
Premium features include:
- App Locking: retain security and privacy of sensitive content by locking any app with a PIN or touch gesture. Protect your most used apps and make sure nobody else can access them – not your child or even an intruder.
- Remove ads: eliminate ads from your Avast Antivirus experience.
- Avast Direct Support: contact Avast directly from the app to receive quick responses to your inquiries.
Skype – Skype is Microsoft’s instant messenger and offers voice or video call—all for free, no matter what device they use Skype on.
You can also add up to 300 people for a group chat.
Glympse – Late for a meeting? With Glympse you can share your real time location and speed with anyone.
LastPass Password Manager – LastPass is a password manager and password generator that locks your passwords and personal information in a secure vault.
LastPass autofills web browser and app logins for you, and generates new, secure passwords instantly.
One password is all you need with LastPass – your LastPass master password handles the rest.
Store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information in photo & audio notes, and more.
Microsoft Outlook – Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox.
Some of its features include:
- Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters.
- Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox.
- Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
Microsoft Remote Desktop – With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported.
TunnelBear VPN – TunnelBear for Android unblocks your favorite censored or blocked websites, keeps your physical location (IP Address) private and secures your browsing on public Wi-Fi with strong encryption.
Write us in the comments section and tell us what is your favorite app!